The Cast

Best Man: Ariel Balitaariel balita

Michael’s high school friend.

Maid of Honor: Stevannie Tai stev

Stell’s sister. As kids, we used to play “kasal-kasalan” and I was always the bride (I only let her be the bride once in a while). We were playmates before, now we’re each other’s confidante. She’s perfect for this role since she knows my temper and what triggers them. Hopefully, she remembers how to calm me down especially when I feel pressured and overwhelmed.

Groom’s Man (1): Stewart Taistewart

Stell’s baby brother. Not so baby anymore. As kids, he was always the “saling kitkit.” We used to play bahay-bahayan and his codename was Mikey (if I remember it right). He was always the kid in our bahay-bahayan games. Now he gets to play grown-up. :)

Bride’s Maid (1): Stephanie Taiachie

Stell’s sister. As kids, we couldn’t get along. As we grow older (and missing each other), we learned to tolerate one another. I used to make her cry a lot but she always forgive me. Just like I know she will forgive me for posting her picture here :p

Groom’s Man (2): TP Pestañotp

Michael’s high school friend.

Bride’s Maid (2): Anna Sunio anna

Michael’s cousin.

Candle: Harold Calderonharold

Michael’s officemate.

Candle: Din Tabaniag din

Stell’s barkada. In my opinion, Din’s the toughest girl in the group. She’s practical and smart and really really cool. Hopefully, I get some of that “cool” on the wedding day.

Cord: Gp Bautista jepoy

Michael’s barkada.

Cord: Brie Juta  brie

Michael’s cousin.

Veil: Marjay Zaramarjay

Stell’s barkada. Marjay is the kenkoy in the group. He used to give knock-knock jokes all the time. Last I saw him, he doesn’t tell knock-knock jokes anymore. The (male) heartthrob of the group, esp. when one of the upper batchmates invited herself to the barkada’s gimik to be with him.

Veil: Lanix Villasanta  lanix

Stell’s barkada. The female heartthrob of the group. The lady with the cutest dimples. I once set her up on a blind date. Her first and last (as of this moment). Maybe I can entice her for another one? hehehe

Bearers: Gab Martinez, Kian Manangan, Rome Ramos

gab  kianrome

Flower Girls: Giulla Lopena, Gelli Geneta, Sabby Blanco

nopic for giullagelli  sab

*thank you facebook for the pictures. :)

sponsors